i downloaded a bae cargo plane and....

Pro Member Trainee
baesys Trainee

how do i convert it from files and get it onto the game ?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

The plane should come with instructions ( a Readme) which will explain how to install it. Usually, you have to copy the folder which contains the files (such as the aircraft.cfg file) into your SimObjects/Airplanes folder where FSX is installed. You may also have to copy some gauges and effects into the gauge and effect folders too.

Pro Member Trainee
baesys Trainee

could you download it and tell me how to do it so i know how because i carnt get the hang of it after reading all the stuff on how to do it

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Sure. Post the link and i'll have a look.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We all start sometime.

Try this and the aircraft folder is now in the simobjects folder.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

baesys wrote:

could you download it and tell me how to do it so i know how because i carnt get the hang of it after reading all the stuff on how to do it

Just include the text document which contains the installation instructions (most likely the Readme file) in your post and tell us which part of the installation you don't understand.

That's probably the quickest way Idea

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...