SearchSearch 

engine problem

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

hello everyone i was just doing the mission the denali camp ground delivery (forgot the official name) and when i land i hit some bumps and my engine i think breaks and when i eventually stop i cant turn it back on. does anyone know what is wrong or how to turn it back on. thanks.

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

When the engine is busted it won't start again unless you take it to the repair man. Since we don't have a repair man in FS, just exit FS and load it again.
Your engine(s) should be repaired now. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

hey thanks for the good advice Mad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't get it... everybody keeps screaming out for more and more 'Realism' - and when MS attempts to provide such, the kiddies stamp their foot and start bawling Doh!

Kohnen Guest

Heh, I think I've done that dozens of times in the "Red Bull Qual" mission. Come in to the touch-and-go a little too hot, POW, engine quits. There's only so far you can coast at that point before you just have to set her down and try again. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

An unassigned game Event is "Repair and refuel", it's found just above "Request Fuel Truck = Shift + F" in settings/normal/BUTTONS/KEYS. Because it's unasigned by game default it's not shown in FSXKeyboardCommands.mht created by Radarman.

Since I fly taildraggers out of dirt strips or even someones backyard, I long ago reassigned Shift + F to Repair and refuel, it works.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

oldsamer wrote:

An unassigned game Event is "Repair and refuel", it's found just above "Request Fuel Truck = Shift + F" in settings/normal/BUTTONS/KEYS. Because it's unasigned by game default it's not shown in FSXKeyboardCommands.mht created by Radarman.

Since I fly taildraggers out of dirt strips or even someones backyard, I long ago reassigned Shift + F to Repair and refuel, it works.

ohhhh. thanks a lot. i thought there might be "game event" for that. thanks. 😀 😀