engine problem

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

hello everyone i was just doing the mission the denali camp ground delivery (forgot the official name) and when i land i hit some bumps and my engine i think breaks and when i eventually stop i cant turn it back on. does anyone know what is wrong or how to turn it back on. thanks.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

When the engine is busted it won't start again unless you take it to the repair man. Since we don't have a repair man in FS, just exit FS and load it again.
Your engine(s) should be repaired now. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

hey thanks for the good advice Mad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't get it... everybody keeps screaming out for more and more 'Realism' - and when MS attempts to provide such, the kiddies stamp their foot and start bawling Doh!

Kohnen Guest

Heh, I think I've done that dozens of times in the "Red Bull Qual" mission. Come in to the touch-and-go a little too hot, POW, engine quits. There's only so far you can coast at that point before you just have to set her down and try again. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

An unassigned game Event is "Repair and refuel", it's found just above "Request Fuel Truck = Shift + F" in settings/normal/BUTTONS/KEYS. Because it's unasigned by game default it's not shown in FSXKeyboardCommands.mht created by Radarman.

Since I fly taildraggers out of dirt strips or even someones backyard, I long ago reassigned Shift + F to Repair and refuel, it works.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

oldsamer wrote:

An unassigned game Event is "Repair and refuel", it's found just above "Request Fuel Truck = Shift + F" in settings/normal/BUTTONS/KEYS. Because it's unasigned by game default it's not shown in FSXKeyboardCommands.mht created by Radarman.

Since I fly taildraggers out of dirt strips or even someones backyard, I long ago reassigned Shift + F to Repair and refuel, it works.

ohhhh. thanks a lot. i thought there might be "game event" for that. thanks. 😀 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...