There are times when hitting Shift+E+2, for example, will open other available doors on a given aircraft. Then, without changing anything, hitting the same combination on the same aircraft will do nothing more than open and close the main door over and over. I swear I'm hitting the keys exactly the same as when it works! Anyone else have this problem? According to my assignments, Shift+E should only set me up to select a door but it always opens the main door even without hitting an additional number. Anyone find a solution to this? Now that I have Bremen, it would be nice to open doors that are now served by airstairs and service vehicles.
3 Answers
This happens to me too, but have you thought that there may be only one door to open depending on your aircraft? If you haven't already, I would check a larger aircraft (if possible) that may have more than one or two doors and try that.
No, this will happen with the same aircraft that has worked before and has additional doors that can open.
Possible solution at least from the cockpit
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=cx_cargo_door.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer