IFDG Airbus A32x Service Pack!

It's had over 30,000 downloads, but has everyone seen the A32x Service Pack for the IFDG A319, A320 and A321 series aircraft? It will add flexing wings, which is based on gear compression rather than airflow/lift (but still looks very convincing to me, in this case). It also has some new wing textures that eliminated a strange purple hue I had on a Jetblue A320's wings. Comes with several other modifications too. Pretty cool! 😀

Look up ifdg_a32x14.zip at AVSIM.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hey thanks a lot Anonymous Guest 👍

Never new this SP existed. Will do some upgrading in my hangar later on 😀

Thanks again, you even provided the filename and the library -- too bad they didn't give you a name when you were born Crying or Very sad

Glad you found it useful! 😀

As for as being annonymous....perhaps I'll actually register and get a user name some day. 😉

Anyway, I've been posting fairly frequently as a guest lately and have found this forum to be very helpful (you've responded to many of my posts).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I find that SP useful indeed!

Re Username: My point is that you can still adapt a Username even if you post as a guest.
It makes correspondence so much easier for all concerned. Just look at the myriad of threads that spin around in circles because too many nameless Guests partake. In the end nothing is achieved except headaches and frustration Wall Bashing

See ya next time hopefully with a name 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...