WindScreen Wipers

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A number of times I have seen posts about finding aircraft that have "working" windshield wipers, I found one (by accident) and they work. Here are some screen shots I took of them working and of the aircraft.

ANTONOV N-24 RV. Exterior Visual Model The visual model has some animations only accessible if you have shortcuts bounded to the following actions (it can be configured in the Configuration/Key Assignments menu) : - Passenger Door : open the passenger door and deploy the ladder - Cargo Door : open the cargo doors (front and rear). - Tail hook : open the cabin windows - Wings folding : enter the maintenance mode – open the gear bays, the engines, the nose and lower the antistatic ground cable - Water rudder deploy: glass cleaners The visual model has every possible animation: Exterior model animations - Flaps. (F5-F😎 Interior and exterior flaps deployment. Interior flaps have little shields that open when the flaps start to deploy. - Control surfaces. (joystick) All control surfaces are animated and have animated trimmers. (num.pad. 1, 7, 0, Enter) - Gears. (G) Rotating tires – the tires image becomes blurred at high speed to improve the visual effect. Extension/deployment using13 animated parts per gear. Working suspension. Nose gear direction independent from the rudder (the rudder can be disabled by pressing Ctrl-D) - Landing lights. On An-24 landing lights share the same body with taxi lights. To switch on the taxi lights, switch on navigation. Light beams follow the lamp animation (bounded to gears retraction). Attention: usual keyboard shortcuts (L, Ctrl-L) may not work with the panel. Use the correspondent switchers on the panel (bottom-left corner) - Doors. The passenger door (Shift-E) is supplied with a folding ladder that deploys when the aircraft is on ground. There are also two cargo doors (Shift-E 2) on the right side of the fuselage. Actually, all the doors are bounded to the same key (passenger door) because of an incompatibility of the cargo doors with the panel. - Cabin windows. (bounded to tail hook key) – open them after the landing to equilibrate the air pressure. In the cockpit, they have also animated handles. - Gear bay doors, Engine cowlings and Nose – (bounded to wing folding) all animated for maintenance mode on ground. There is also a little anti-static cable that descends to the ground. - Propellers – (F1-F4) use each three differently textured parts – for still, slow and fast rotation. They dispose of the automatic feathering – it occurs when an engine stops airborne. - Glass cleaners (bounded to water rudder deploy) – they are also visible from the cockpit. Antonov_an24rv.zip

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

By the way, we have the Aircraft right here for download.

REMOVED

fLOPPY DISK Guest

CAN YOU DOWNLOAD STUFF TO THE FLOPPY DISK AND STILL WORK

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

fLOPPY DISK wrote:

CAN YOU DOWNLOAD STUFF TO THE FLOPPY DISK AND STILL WORK

If I remember correctly a "floppy" only holds 1.44mb not nearly enough to hold the zip file of this aircraft, why don't you just download it to a folder on your desktop or even "burn" it to a cd.

Please don't type in all CAPS it's called shouting, thanks.

Radar

😂 How cann i doit then how to put the files in the place 🙄 Off Topic! Horse :@

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Sorry (George is it?) but could you be a little more clear, do you want to know how to download an aircraft or do you want to know how to install it.
Any one of us will be happy to help you with either or both.

Radar

both please Censored

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
bny Guest

whant it fore 2004 please

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

cableonda.net It is for 2004 ❗

eat my xxxx Guest

Anonymous wrote:

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I had to edit your name and the title of your post. Please don't do that again or I'll be forced to delete your entire post.
I only give one warning, this is a nice site with nice members.

How to download.

http://www.learnthenet.com/english/section/download.html

How to Install an aircraft into FS9.

http://www.simviation.com/acinstall.htm

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Tsk. Some people.

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

I dont think I would have been as patient with him. Good show Radar Man.Clap

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Thank you RadarMan. You're a class act.

robbier Guest

how do you activate the windshield wipers anyway ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If the aircraft has them (big if), very few do it's usually "Shift+W", they will probably tell you in the read-me that comes with the aircraft if it has working ones.

Radar

robbier Guest

Thanks, RadarMan 😀

FrancoXplane Guest

All my civil airliners have a wiper in the firsgt right click view how can I remove them

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...