I was just wondering if it's possible to actually take the virtual cockpit from a plane already in FSX and put it also in another plane. For example, I took the King Air 2D panels and put them into the DeHavilland Dash-8 (AI plane) to make it flyable. But the VC would be preferred. Any ideas?? 🙄
2 Answers
Sorry, no can do. Unlike the 2D panel which consists merely of .bmps, .cab files and a panel.cfg, the VC is an integral part of the model. It can not be separated from it and placed elsewhere.
Yeah I was fearing that was the answer, thanks though hahahaha
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain