boeing 767 virtual cockpit!

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

where can i get a virtual cockpit for my 767.....ive looked all through avsim and flightsim.com even here on this sight.....can someone please give me a spacific link to where i can find a virtual cockpit for my plane?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

well if you want a graet 767 with a virtual cokpti visit lvl d website they will be updating for fsx sometime its payware but has all the bells and whistles of the true 767 no gps but the realistic fmc

Cheers

NSX Guest

Indeed, the Level-D is my personal favorite, you just have to spend some time learning, or like I did, get the angel of attack DVD.
Takes you some time but after that, you will never, and I say never wanna fly a default plane again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Dorianee wrote:

where can i get a virtual cockpit for my 767.....ive looked all through avsim and flightsim.com even here on this sight.....can someone please give me a spacific link to where i can find a virtual cockpit for my plane?

You can't add a virtual cockpit, you have to get an aircraft that includes it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...