A flying billboard ...

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

Well, I have returned to my old faithful - the 737-700 for this particular paint for the "ABIT" company (not that they asked me to do it - I just did 🙂 )

This is primarily a photorealistic paint, other than for the nose section which I actually painted. The rest comes from photo's of an old ABIT box I had then transferred them (with a bit of editing) to the plane - its pretty impressive for that reason only I think 🙂

Well, thats it guy's - enjoy her and always remember one thing please ... always enjoy what you do and NEVER let this simming business become too serious, - it isnt worth it 😞

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Great repaint wombat! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What will you think of next Wombat? Great idea and turned out - well - classy again. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guy's -

Thankyou for your comments, I have to admit, it is nice NOT to be critised for my paints because the grey I chose to use was perhaps a shade or two too light.

What willI think of next? That is a good question question Tailhook - I have no idea but when I do think of something, here will be the first to know about it 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...