Nvidia settings vs fsx settings?

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

So I am sitting here messing with the settings after absorbing everything I learned. I see that the FSX AntiAliasing feature really improves the quality and the Card does nothing. It's quite weird to that when I go into the cards settings, the radio button for custom settings is not filled. I reviewed this by having the Free Flight screen up with the Ultra light up. Can see a big difference with the FSX Setting of Anti Aliasing on. No difference with Nvidia. Is it even working. I can't set the FSX Anti Aliasing on because the FPS is terrible. I wonder what to do know?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Somewhere in the nVida controls is a radio to "let application determine settings".

That's what's happening, FSX settings are configuring the vid card.

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

In the control panel, there are three choices or radio buttons.
One with a slider, one with go to custom settings [this is the one I select] and the top one which is let system decide or something like that.

Now, everytime I go into this feature, nothing is selected, they are all blank. If I choose make my own custom settings shouldn't the radio button stay selected everytime I go in it?.
Even the sample preview goes back to it's original, black state. It's not even green until I make my own settings.

Is there a globa lsetting button somewhere?

What am I doing wrong?
There is no phone number for Nvidia.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...