Re Paint Requests

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guy's -

I am starting to get a lot of requests for repaints, which is great and I am more than happy to do them for people; however, I do have a couple of requirements before I will accept a repaint, and those requirements are contained in me original "RePaint Offer" in this forum.

Before submitting a request, please read the post regarding repaints by me -

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/26343/re-paint-offer/

Also be aware that I have limited download MB's and am unable to download fonts, pictures, planes, paintkits etc etc for a repaint. It is up to the person requesting the paint to provide all necessary things for the paint to be done.

I trust you will understand what I am saying and this wont deter anyone from requesting a paint from me in the future - thankyou.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
JBUV COO Guest

Do you do repaints for the 737-700 only?

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

My post regarding repaint requests (as mentined in my post above) lists the planes I paint and the ones that I am willing to look at to paint, along with the requirements for repaint requests. I think everything that you might want to know is contained in that post.

In short though, I do the POSKY 737-700 and 800, POSKY CRJ-200 and Embrarer 170 but will consider other planes as well.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

wowbat what program you use for repaint? just wanna know

JBUV COO Guest

Could you do 3 paints for the emb 170, 737-700, and an A319 if so e-mail me at either happysk8er7723@aim.com , or coo@jbuvirtual.com

Pro Member Trainee
William B Noel Jr. (BakerFox) Trainee

I have E-mailed you a repaint request. (well, actualy 3) Hope you can do these for me.

Bill `BakerFox' Noel

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...