edmonton canada

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i have looked for add-on scenery for this area, and have had no luck.
fs9 and fsx have it all wrong. anyone out there know of a d/l out there?
google the area, especially fundy bay. the only place in the world with a 48 ft tidal change, twice a day.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CYEG Edmonton Int. is all I could find in the area.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2831/fs2004-edmonton-international-scenery/

If you want to browse through some Canadian sceneries, check this out ➡

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004/canada.html

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

If you want some scenery of the City of Edmonton, please check out the work done by yours truly...it's available on Avsim, Surclaro & Flightsim.com (it's for FS9 only as yet). Nice to fly around CYXD and have some representation of the nearby skyline!

eek - just noticed you are talking tides and stuff - could it be you are looking for Edmunston (New Brunswick)?

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

CAFedm wrote:

eek - just noticed you are talking tides and stuff - could it be you are looking for Edmunston (New Brunswick)?

yes! now the truth is out, and everyone knows i am a retard.
yes, you are right, that is exactly what i'm looking for. i saw the place on a travel dvd the wife got, and i thought visiting in flight sim would be seeing it on the cheep.

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Well, if you download my Edmonton scenery, you can take her on a virtual trip to big ol'West Edmonton Mall - am sure she wouldn't mind that! ❗

hi brian...can you point me to your scenery? thanks...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...