Main panel problems

Lukemax Guest

Hi all i have a problem that has just come up with my panel.

I have a laptop, + 3 monitors. Now the 3 montiers display the cockpit in virtual cockpit and the laptop i have as my main panel of the aircraft (Without the view) and where the glass is is GPS,Radio various systems ETC.... However my latest problem, is usally i can read all the GPS main panel headings ETC, but now i can only use 1 at a time (They used to all work even if things had been layoud on top of each other, but now only the selected panel i want to use will work.

Example:
Main panel is underneath, ATC on top, now if i select my main panel i can read all my speed.heading ETC but i can use or see the ATC now if i select the ATC i can still see the main panel but its a cold cokpit speed/heading ETC... all 000 like i am stationary on the ground, Why has this occured all of a sudden?

Lukemax

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...