I AM LEAVING U GUYS !!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey, I am leaving u guys for 3 weeks, I am gonna have a vacation, I am going alone without my parents to Israel, from Toronto, Canada.
I am giong to be in both airports, so if i will find the angles to get somme pics, i wiill post them for sure !!! in the website. I hope i will get good vacation, with my grandma and grandpa and my old friends.

Flight: LY 030 ElAl Israel Airlines,
Date: 08/08/2006 - 29/08/2006.
Aircraft: Boeing B767-300
EST: 12hrs Flight.
Airports: CYYZ-LLBG (Lester B Pearson INTL- Ben Gurion INTL)

I hope i will have a SHORT !! flight to imagen, and good pilot, for nice landings.

I doubt, i will have a bad pilot, usualy the israely pilots are one of the best.

And alittle brief about the company. ElAl is a realy good company i was flying it for looooong time !! i had about 10 flight with ELAL, its a luxery company. The food is good they will server me 3 times hot food and 1 sandwich as I remember, and drinks, video, etc....

When I was flying from Israel to canada to live, that was the longest flight i'v ever had, i was flying the B763 Air Canada, i didnt realy like the service, i got only 1 sandwich for the 12 hours flight !!! 😳 , i dont say the company Air Canada is bad, but 1 sandwich isnt enough for me, 😂.

Anyways, i hope i will have a good flight, BTW not my favourite aircraft for flying but i hope i will have some fun. especialy when my seat is next to the window 😂 . ok

So cya guys in about 3 weeks !!! i will try to get some pics.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tiger,
Have a wonderful flight and vacation but don't forget those photos for us.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i shouldn't, but...isn't israel getting bombed?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Tiger,

Have a wonderful time and enjoy it!

hinch wrote:

i shouldn't, but...isn't israel getting bombed?

Only the Northern part I believe.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

hey guys, this is me tiger, i am logged in frommy friends computer in israel, i am having fun good food, goodlanding with the plane very beutiful, when i will come to canada back i will post the pics, nice plane i was seeting next to the window, next the wing abit nois from the engine. but good service 2 hotfoods 3 drinks. and at the end small sandwiches as i said. and hot drinks. its hot here, i know about the bombing, but its pretty quite down here, so i am relaxed. that was a SHORT FLIGHT !!! 10:30 hrs quite good, thats it , ASAP i will show the pics when i come to Toronto. cya. !

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have a good time and don't forget the photos for us.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...