Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I AM LEAVING U GUYS !!!

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

Hey, I am leaving u guys for 3 weeks, I am gonna have a vacation, I am going alone without my parents to Israel, from Toronto, Canada.
I am giong to be in both airports, so if i will find the angles to get somme pics, i wiill post them for sure !!! in the website. I hope i will get good vacation, with my grandma and grandpa and my old friends.

Flight: LY 030 ElAl Israel Airlines,
Date: 08/08/2006 - 29/08/2006.
Aircraft: Boeing B767-300
EST: 12hrs Flight.
Airports: CYYZ-LLBG (Lester B Pearson INTL- Ben Gurion INTL)

I hope i will have a SHORT !! flight to imagen, and good pilot, for nice landings.

I doubt, i will have a bad pilot, usualy the israely pilots are one of the best.

And alittle brief about the company. ElAl is a realy good company i was flying it for looooong time !! i had about 10 flight with ELAL, its a luxery company. The food is good they will server me 3 times hot food and 1 sandwich as I remember, and drinks, video, etc....

When I was flying from Israel to canada to live, that was the longest flight i'v ever had, i was flying the B763 Air Canada, i didnt realy like the service, i got only 1 sandwich for the 12 hours flight !!! Shocked , i dont say the company Air Canada is bad, but 1 sandwich isnt enough for me, Laughing.

Anyways, i hope i will have a good flight, BTW not my favourite aircraft for flying but i hope i will have some fun. especialy when my seat is next to the window Laughing . ok

So cya guys in about 3 weeks !!! i will try to get some pics.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tiger,
Have a wonderful flight and vacation but don't forget those photos for us.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i shouldn't, but...isn't israel getting bombed?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Tiger,

Have a wonderful time and enjoy it!

hinch wrote:

i shouldn't, but...isn't israel getting bombed?

Only the Northern part I believe.

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

hey guys, this is me tiger, i am logged in frommy friends computer in israel, i am having fun good food, goodlanding with the plane very beutiful, when i will come to canada back i will post the pics, nice plane i was seeting next to the window, next the wing abit nois from the engine. but good service 2 hotfoods 3 drinks. and at the end small sandwiches as i said. and hot drinks. its hot here, i know about the bombing, but its pretty quite down here, so i am relaxed. that was a SHORT FLIGHT !!! 10:30 hrs quite good, thats it , ASAP i will show the pics when i come to Toronto. cya. !

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have a good time and don't forget the photos for us.

Radar