black screen using palmspotter in busy airports

Pro Member Trainee
dingodring Trainee

anyone know why i get a black screen when using the palmspotter from UT it only seems to happen at a big airport ie heathrow. click on the palm spotter enter the airport code it lists all the flights then the screen goe's black and crashes. other smaller airports it works fine (allthough i cant see the traffic moving around !

Any help would be apprecieated

dingo

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I read that some are having a problem with it after loading the new MS patch, is that your case.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ultimate Traffic has acknowledged that both TCAS and Palmspotter gauges are not fully functional due to the new MS patch.
They are working on a fix but it will take time.
The traffic part is functional, just the two peripheral items listed above.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...