Any requests?? Video...

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

Im getting antcey to make another video since I am slow at work right now and have some time... Im thinking of finding a cool Apache model and make a video with my Helicopter skills with both an Apache, and my Cobra.... but Im running out of other ideas.... I can try a dogfight, but unless someone in here with some excellent flying skills would like to try and outrun me Wink, Its too hard with one one person and keeping the videos consistant...

So, what would you guys like to see with my next video?

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

If you have fsx try to make one in space nice little feature

Cheers 😀

heliosimmer Guest

how about a video of helicopter flying tutorial?

you can have 4 videos:

1. basic operation
2. intermediate manuvors
3. advanced techniques
4. acrobate teicks

how about a video of aero ballet ?

can you think of something that you think it is difficult to do, both as a sim or in real life flying, and then do a video to showcase them !

oh, please show some gauges, so that we can see the dials flying.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

Perhaps I will do something with the Extra 300 then...

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

Ok, Im really not diggin the Extra 300, way too twitchy, and the physics just arent realistic at all...

Im having directors block and cant think of what to do for my next video... I need some more ideas!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Take us in for a GA winter landing on a small stip in the mountains of Switzerland or the Alaskan coast.
Keep it under 2 minutes, I don't have much patience. 😀

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You mentioned in another thread that you've developed a taste for Choppers. If by any chance you have Alphasim's Apache for FSX, that would make a great clip. It goes like a rocket, you could do some low level tricks 🙂

The clips you've already made are great BTW.

like this?

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Ever heard "Treetop Flier" by Stephen Stills?

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Can you make a video, in FSX in a Boeing (whatever model) from a gate in Málaga (LEMG) in Spain, to take off over the coast please?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...