AVSIM AI Aircraft

Rotor01 Guest

I have downloaded a couple of AI Aircraft from their site, however not sure on how to install them? I have the World of Aviation (WOAI) installer already, but most files from AVSIM dont need/wont install through that program.

jetstar_v1 is the name of the zip folder for one of them. Can someone please tell me how to install it, or how to just get it to i have Jet Star planes flying around me! Thankyou!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Rotor01 wrote:

I have downloaded a couple of AI Aircraft from their site, however not sure on how to install them? I have the World of Aviation (WOAI) installer already, but most files from AVSIM dont need/wont install through that program.

jetstar_v1 is the name of the zip folder for one of them. Can someone please tell me how to install it, or how to just get it to i have Jet Star planes flying around me! Thankyou!

The World of AI Installer (woains) will only work with AI aircraft from World of AI. The Jetstar you have is an FS Painter AI aircraft. Installing it is very easy. Just find the folder with the name 'FSP A320 Jetstar' and place it into your aircraft directory in fs9. It will show up under 'FS Painter'. You can even fly it yourself but if you want a panel, you have to add one.

The other folder you find in the .zip file is called 'Jetstar Flightplans'. Study the Readme file - it explains everything nicely... well almost everything. Once you get stuck and your head starts hurting, get Lee Swordy's TRAFFIC TOOLS -- you'll need that for having the Jet Star planes flying around you.

Have fun Hack 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...