FSX IFR Checkride

Pro Member Trainee
Komayo Trainee

After crossing the vor, i turn to 110º, then fly 1min, turn right to intercept the 320º radial, i intercept it flying between Wº and 300º then i adjust to enter the radial, i fly until cross the vor and obs 1 flag changes to "TO", then at 0.5 dme from vor i right turn 180º to 140º, then i fly 1 min and right turn again to 320º, after crossing the vor the second time, she fails me because i didnt fly the outbound course for 1 min, what is the outbound course here?. what iam doing wrong?.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Komayo Trainee

i am having problems with procedure turn, how we must do this turn here?, i always pass the 10 nm doing that, i cross nolla then fly 310º for 10 sec then i turn to 265 and fly 55 sec, at this point iam at almost 11nm, then begin turn right to 85 to intercept 130º. Land and everything ok except the procedure turn. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Komayo Trainee

Didnt help 😞, any more ideas

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...