reversing and turning

JD16 Guest

I can reverse an aircraft fine but cannot get it to turn. Using 1 or 2 will not turn the aircraft.
any thoughts?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

When you on a pushback you press shift+p right?, now if you wanna lets say turn your plane to the left, you press shift+p again to stop and right a way you press shift+p+2, or to the right, you press shift+p to stop the plane, and right a way shift+p+1, try it.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Pushing back when you hit Shif+P and the 1 or 2 you will push back straight for the length of the aircraft and then turn left or right depending on which number you chose. ( you do no imediatly start to turn)

JD16 Guest

when viewing the plane from above to see if it turns,I pushed 1.this brought up the default flight deck which flickers on the screen.
Trying something elce I pushed F1.This turned the plane but I could not repeat it.
I think there is a glich in the software someware.
Any thoughts would be greatly recived

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

I always thought you had to press Shift+P, then release, and then immediately hit 1 or 2.... not Shift+P+1 at the same time 🤔

Never tried pressing all at once succesfully....but maybe I am wrong.

Anyway, I've also had problems with these features:

Shift+P 1 (or 2) for pushback, E 1 (or 2) for engine selection, Shift+E 1 (or 2) to open the doors etc... all these functions stopped working for me quite some time ago, probably after I installed an addon (quite possibly a module) I am guessing.

Never went to the bottom of it though.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

You are correct you press Shift+P (release) then push 1 or 2

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...