FSX problem with IFR flight plans

Zeusman Guest

Anyone having problems flying IFR flightplans? I use the FSX flightplanner to plan a VOR to VOR route and everything runs fine until I get out of the airport airspace and the ATC turns me south and does not follow my requested plan.

I double check the IFR plan but everything is correct.

I need to experiment more with it, but wanted to ping everyone and get some feedback.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

I created 2 direct GPS IFR plans, one from ZSPD to RJAA, one from KSAT to KIAH. If I start flight right after that everything was fine. However when I fly the saved plans ATC panel failed to transfer me to the next frequency, and the GPS wouldn't show my planned flight path. Then when I opened the map, it shows my flight plan starts from somewhere in atlantic, couple of hundred miles west of Africa coast line.

One thing to note is that I downloaded some dlls to bypass activation, I don't know if this has anything to do with my problem.

Guest Guest

I have the same problems and more ... Does not follow saved plans, ILS says its established but plane tries to land nowhere near the airport, and A321 sometimes loses physics (does flips and spins) on takeoff. Twisted Evil

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...