Pathetic Computers United

Pro Member Trainee
roelli98 Trainee

My computer has started a new generation of framerates. Instead of fps, it has made it to fpm, frames per minute! WHo else has thisstoo?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
b3mmredm Trainee

As my computer is so full of crap, mine is fpw (Frames Per Week)

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I can't even play fs2002 on mine it is fpf frames per forever. It can manage 1 and sometimes on a good day 2. wow!!!

Pro Member Trainee
BunnyMcguire Trainee

if your computers are like that you have two options. Seriously upgrade your computer or use a older version of FSX.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

BunnyMcguire wrote:

if your computers are like that you have two options. Seriously upgrade your computer or use a older version of FSX.

There is no 'older version' of FSX. Besides, 737FLIER already stated that he can't even play FS2002 on his computer. Idea

Pro Member Trainee
roelli98 Trainee

wow fpw and fpf lol. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...