This is pathetic

hawkerhurrican5 Guest

I just purchased flight deck lll and flight simulator 2004 just so I could play it. I get home and install flight sim 04 and fly around for a little bit and everything is great. I install flight deck lll and wouldn't you know it, when I try to run flight sim it gives me an error saying I need to downgrade or something like that. Now I have uninstalled flight deck and I still can't load flight sim.... How can you legally sell a game in a store like Best Buy that DOESN'T WORK!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
hawkerhurrican5 Guest

This is the error message

The version of FS2004 detected is not compatable with this version of FSUIPC! It is build 9.01.40901... You need the correct version of FS2004.

Check the help about: the build should be 9.00.30612.

FSUIPC will terminate when you select OK.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is the new version of it.

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Radar

BashDaBish Guest

Here is a post that had exactly the same issue and fixed. Follow the same directions.

[/url]https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/5874/cant-add-on-planes/[url]

Perhaps you may want to look at the way you ask for help on forums.[/url]

BashDaBish Guest
Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

Flight Deck III is for FS2002 only 😞 That is why it may not work. There is a Flight Deck 2004 compatible with FS2004 🙂
But personally I would never spend money in abacus products anyway 😎

BashDaBish Guest

Don't go confusing the poor chap 🙂)

I have Flight Deck III and 2004 but have no issues? When I purchased it it was for 2004.

The FSUIPC issue is common and is resolved by following the easy instructions in the link I gave.

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

Hi,

Sorry if I gave a wrong information, but I bought Flight Deck III in June 2003, and it is not compatible with FS2004. Now maybe they've updated it. Anyway I am far from being a fan of abacus products. The planes in Flight Deck III are poorely represented for a payware. The only interest is the aircraft carriers in my opinion 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...