I have broken my FS2002 CD3, HELP!

Dennis-Ingham Guest

I have broken my FS2002 CD3, I have been looking around on the net for the files, which was on the cd, but I can´t find them.

Is there anybody who knows where I can get these files, or is there somebody who wants to copy the files and send them on my mail:

dennis.ingham@ingham.dk

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Dennis_Ingham Trainee

Last edited by Dennis_Ingham on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm showing you a site where you can get it free.
Or contact MS and see if they will replace it.

Radar

Had the same issue with FS2000 scratched disk...I phoned MS UK and explained and they sent me out all 3 discs no questions payment was next to nothing can't remember how much.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...