Xtreme realistic cockpit (how to build one)

Pro Member Trainee
Grant (Long-Distance) Trainee

Are any of these posible?

My main computer runs all the graphics while 2-3 sub computers (connected via gigabit ethernet) display the gauges?

I want to modify a keyboard by soldering wires and extending buttons and switches as external realistic controll panels. is there a mod that will allow not just a momentary push button to control things but instead, use a latching switch (eg. switch = open > gear is up, switch = closed > gear is down)?

is there a way to use potentiometers (rotary dials) to change Com frequiencys? maybe by using joystick port?

can i send strings of data containing g-force, tilt (X), yaw (Y) to external programs or devices outside of the FSX application?

what is FSUIPC full functionality?

thanks.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go here for FSUIPC information.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2608/fsuipc/

Here for building cockpits.

http://mycockpit.org/forums/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Grant (Long-Distance) Trainee

great links, thank you very much

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Long-Distance wrote:

great links, thank you very much

If you build one, let us see photos.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...