Announcing Altitude

Pro Member Trainee
swiss323 Trainee

hey, im pretty new to fsx and i was wondering how do i make the aircraft announce altitude like it does in real life at 500, 400, 300, etc when landing???

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Heyyy yeah good point, I was wondering about that once, and you just refreshed my memory. Does anyone have a clue how to do that because I saw vids from ppl playing FSX and it had that feature saying it in the cockpit.

Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Some payware has that, there may be a few downloads for FS9 at avsim also.

I think the 1900D pay has it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

swiss323 wrote:

hey, im pretty new to fsx and i was wondering how do i make the aircraft announce altitude like it does in real life at 500, 400, 300, etc when landing???

Try this file : http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=altitude_callout.zip&Author=&CatID=root

It is easy to install and works very well in fs9. Should you find that it doesn't work in FSX due to the gauge, it will be just as easy to uninstall.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...