lost my exe file

tom123456 Guest

i somehow lost my fsx.exe run file. can someone send a copy of theres to me at masterteitzel@gmail.com

thanks

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

You deleted it?
If your trying to get it free it doesnt work unless it has FsX installed.

tom123456 Guest

the games installed but my computer went wack and i lost the exe file. can you send it to my email. it takes to long to install and thats all i need thanks

tom123456 Guest

everyone has flight simulator and on of you must have x could you please send me fsx.exe

thank you

tom123456 Guest

so many people keep looking but no one has sent me the file as of yet please sent it to me so i can get back to flying

thanks

you can download it here:

http://fsinsider.com/

http://fsinsider.com/

it is free.

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

If I give it to you, I need to know which version you have installed and proof that you have it installed.

EDIT: Also, could you tell us why you can't reinstall. I know it takes a while but many people have had to reinstall. And, could you tell us how you lost the file?

tom123456 Guest

im running the first version of the game. and icant reinstall as the disc has become corrupt and is saying somthing about a cycle redundancy check.

i would appreciate if someone could send it asap.

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

1) What exactly is 'the first version'?
2) Are you sure that you have a legal copy of the simulation?

If you have an illegal copy, don't bother posting anymore about this. I'm certainly not and I don't think anyone on here will help you if that is the case.

guest10 Guest

I hate it when my computer goes whack and my exe files disappear.

I have Vista Ultimate and for some reason I lost my FSX.exe too...all the directories are there just no exe. Weird.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...