Get Full Frames in FS9 with Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Hey,

If you formatt your pc, and then install the Nvidia drivers you should be getting lots of frames

I have formatted and installed FS2004 on Vista and i can fly around JFK and get 27FPS (Locked at 27FPS) Its wonderful

Just need a new hard drive Twisted Evil

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Thnx for sharing it with us! 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dannyboy2005 wrote:

Just need a new hard drive Twisted Evil

I trade you my hard drive for your 8800 GTX Tongue

Pro Member First Officer

Yer i'd do that. I'd only charge £300 postafe and packing to the US. Ohh i forgot to say... You will have to pay an extra £100 for time spent orginising the postage lol.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

you can get a 500gb external hard drive for £120. that isnt the best value, but the product won best buy in computer shopper, so it must be good quality. here is the link:
http://www.dabs.com/ProductList.aspx?&NavigationKey=47610000&SearchType=1&SearchTerms=my+book+pro&PageMode=3&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

SOMEBODY !!!!!!!!!!!! send me a pic with the GTX 8800 playing FSX or FS2004, I wanna upgrade my PC soon !!! Please !!

Pro Member First Officer

I'll post a screenie here sometime this week of fs2004 and fsx, my hard drive is a bit f*cked andwont play either :S

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...