How to get wildlife in FSX

Pro Member Trainee
XxEastwoodxX Trainee

Does anybody know how to have Birds, Dolphins, Giraffes etc in FSX. I can't seem to see them.

Regards,

-XxEastwoodxX

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They are in different places, you have to go to them they won't show everywhere.
I've just seen the birds twice in all the areas I fly, where...sorry I don't remember.
I believe the animals are in one of the missions.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

im 100% sure there are brds at tncm

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

there are animals in the missions.

there are birds at the airport in the Midwest Fly-in
there are whales in the Hawaiian Checkout.
this an elephant in Game Park Patrol - but I can't remember if there are any other animals there.

You do have to go looking for them though. If you're flying over them use the F12 key to look down - you may have to adjest the zoom though. Your co-pilot will usually give you directions or alert you when you are getting close.

There is also another mission you can download from AVSIM that the goal is to spot as many different animals you can at an African game park.

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

I have seen birds once in San Francisco near the piers. I think you need to have "Advanced Animations" on. I have a picture of it also.

I downloaded this boat

and found a wildlife in the back seat.

you can get this boat here:

http://www.simviation.com/fsxmisc4.htm

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...