All aircraft keep turning left...HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Flyguy41983 Trainee

This morning all of the sudden every aircraft I have nosedives and turns left when you throttle up. How do I fix this?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

do you have the atoumatic axis on? if you do it under airlerions and you will have to either delete it or use the key board i had the same problem but with the pitch

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Flyguy41983 wrote:

This morning all of the sudden every aircraft I have nosedives and turns left when you throttle up. How do I fix this?

Have a look and find out which is presently your default flight.

You might have unknowingly checked 'Make this my default flight' when you saved a flight.
A simple remedy is often to just delete the 'Flight Simulator Files' folder which should reside in 'My Documents'.

NOTE: You will lose UI generated flights and flights you have saved.
You will NOT lose any flights that are a part of FS or any of your add-ons, be it payware or freeware.

i had this problem once, and i found out that somehow i had my rudder on the most sensitive it can be so i just made the sensitivity lower and it was fine.

dct21944 Guest

I find that the autopilot has been left on, or engine tourque.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...