Dose anyone know how to make BOTH cores work (obv for a processor) using Vista Ultimate. I have follwed the instructions for XP and it would let me.
I've done that, no luck..
This is what i did
1) Double Clicked FS2004 on Desktop
2) CTRL + DEL
3) "Start Task Manager"
4) Went to "Processes" -> FS9.EXE
5) Right click "Set affinity"
6) Both Cores Were Ticked (CPU 0 & CPU 1)
7) Unticked "CPU 0" And i noticed the change on the windows Vista side bar, shows CPU 1 Taking all the load (Like it was before)
😎 Clicked "ok"
9) Went back to "FS9.EXE" and right clicked "Set Affinity"
10) Ticked "CPU 0"
11) *Now i can see both processes sharing the load (About 50% Each)*
12) Closed task manager and FS2004
13) Restarted FS2004 (From Desktop like in point #1)
14) Looked at "Windows Side bar" and it shows CPU 0, Red, 100% - CPU 1, Blue, 4%
15) Did task manager thingy, and yes, both cores were ticked.
Why wont it stay like it would when i were using XP? I didn't have to do this everytime i wanted to play..
Anyone have any solutions??
Thanks for your input flilot
M$ Window$ Vi$ta Ultimate (32 Bit)
AMD Athlon 4800+ (2.4Ghz OC-> 2.9)
Nvidia Geforce 8800GTX