"Lisa Marie" Elvis Jet

BHortonAP13 Guest

I was wondering if someone could make a replica of Elvis' "Lisa Marie" Jet for FSX. If someone knows of it being made already, please let me know... I'm not sure even what type of jet it was... Any information when the download is available please send me an e-mail at: bhortonap13@gmail.com Thanks! ELVIS LIVES FOREVER!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

It was a Convair 880 aircraft.

Flight Simulator 2004(FS9)
Convair 880 base model ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2944/fs2004-lanica-convair-880/

Lisa Marie repaint ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2945/fs2004-elvis-lisa-marie-convair-800/

Irishman Guest

Okay the, what about the Boston jet?

bhortonap13 Guest

CRJCapt.

Thanks for the info and reply, that what i was looking for, but, I need it for Flight Simulator X. Is ther anyway possible it could be converted to FSX? Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

bhortonap13 wrote:

CRJCapt.
Thanks for the info and reply, that what i was looking for, but, I need it for Flight Simulator X. Is ther anyway possible it could be converted to FSX? Thanks!

There is no conversion but the model should work in FSX. The problem with putting FS9 files into FSX is normally the cockpit gauges. The aircraft that I've given you doesn't come with a cockpit panel but aliases(connects to) the default B747 panel. I've never tried it in FSX but it should work. There isn't that much out for FSX, that's all that I could find.

PS You have really gotten me into the Convair 880. I've researched the aircraft, downloaded it with two paint schemes(FS9). I have found a panel, engine smoke effect and sound files for the Convair 880 but it's all FS9. 👍

BHortonAP13 Guest

THANKS CRJCAPT !!

I got it going. After making some checks on the files, I discovered I made a mistake with the file after the download, but I made the correction and I've been flying Elvis, touring the country in this beautiful version of his "Lisa Marie". Again, I applaude u for your expert advice and knowledge. THANKS!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...