Stolen jet found in Atlanta

Guest Ed Guest

Hi all,

I've been off-line for a while, as I was away from home on vacation. One item in the news I've been following, however, was the story of the Cessna Citation Seven that mysteriously turned up at an airport in Atlanta, Georgia (USA). That's a twin engine, 10 passenger jet valued at $7M, that looks a lot like the Lear Jet 45 in FS09.

It had been reported stolen in St. Augustine, Florida, the night before (several hundred miles away). I just saw today that someone had been arrested for the theft, a young man with a commercial pilot's license, although not rated for that aircraft. Apparently he had taken it for a "joy ride" but some of his passengers ratted him out under questioning by the police.

Not that I would do such a thing in real life, but that's exactly what I imagine myself doing in the flight sim. In the Nile River Tour I wrote about a while ago, part of the story was stealing a number of different aircraft, the last being a Lear Jet. I can't possibly imagine myself as buying a $7M aircraft, and I can't imagine myself flying for an airline, so I have to imagine myself obtaining it by some other (possibly illegal Twisted Evil ) means. 😂

Ed

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Welcome back guest Ed. 🙂

Think before you do this cause i dont know if you will have access to net or get your computer with FS(of course) behind guardrails... 😉 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Welcome back ED from one of your fans. (Nile River Tour) 😀
If you were apprehended I have faith you would be able to manage a break and be on your way in no time. Clap

Guest Ed Guest

Thanks guys. Yes, I assume that if I ever ended up behind prison walls, one of you hotshot pilots would come and get me out with a helicopter or something. 😂

Ed

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I had missed your continuation of the Nile River trip and was going to suggest we mount a search party. Only to find the rest of your saga when I went to find where you had been last. Promis we will do our best to spring you assuming you havent already made a break by the time we can respond. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...