Where is the Company Yacht in Lost in the Triangle

smitman556678 Guest

I can't seem to find it? I've looked everywhere. Can someone tell me where it is, or provide me a map?

Thanks, smitman55678

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Turn on the Mission Compass, hit "U" and "K" and you should get a green arrow pointing you to the yacht. Fly the search course like the copilot states and you should find it no problem. I can find the ghost ship (SE of the yacht, but I can't find the Lost Squadron.....

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

oh someone sent me on a wild goose chase all over the bermuda triangle trying to find those dang avengers, then i learned from someone else that they aren't there unless you have some certain payware package.

smitman556678 Guest

cheezyflier wrote:

oh someone sent me on a wild goose chase all over the bermuda triangle trying to find those dang avengers, then i learned from someone else that they aren't there unless you have some certain payware package.

What are you talking about?

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

from what i was told the missing avengers are part of some add-on scenery and dont come with the standard version of fsx.
all i know is, i searched forever and couldn't find them. beyond is just hearsay, for me. if they really are there, and you know where they are please post some coords for me.

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

there is even a patch to be awarded for finding the lost avengers. I've had no luck finding them anywhere. First I've heard of the payware add-on though.

Pro Member Trainee
Rifro Trainee

avengers... thats flight 19 right? they havent been actually found in real life yet...

Guest Guest

They're there, no need for payware.

(taken at 300 feet and 130 knots, full flaps, gear down)

They're about 12.1 nm SW of Bimini. From the ghost ship, just fly due east and you should come across them.

I found the Avengers and the Ghost Ship!
After you takeoff from Miami, fly heading 114, and when you get the "Squawk VFR" message, descend to 500 ft. Then when there are 13.5 miles to Bimini, slow to 200 knots. You will eventually come upon the ghost ship; your copilot will say "What is THAT!?" You'll receive the Ghost Ship sighting postcard.

Fly another mile or two, then use the spot view to look 360 degrees around the plane. You'll probably see 5 dots on the horizon. Fly towards them and you'll find that they are the Flight 19. You'll receive the Lost Squadron Insignia badge.

You have to complete the mission to keep these rewards.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous wrote:

I found the Avengers and the Ghost Ship!
After you takeoff from Miami, fly heading 114, and when you get the "Squawk VFR" message, descend to 500 ft. Then when there are 13.5 miles to Bimini, slow to 200 knots. You will eventually come upon the ghost ship; your copilot will say "What is THAT!?" You'll receive the Ghost Ship sighting postcard.

Fly another mile or two, then use the spot view to look 360 degrees around the plane. You'll probably see 5 dots on the horizon. Fly towards them and you'll find that they are the Flight 19. You'll receive the Lost Squadron Insignia badge.

You have to complete the mission to keep these rewards.

Hope this helps!

PS You'll know you've found Flight 19 when your first officer says "Whoa! Do you see what I see!?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...