Fuel Truck?

Sam Fisher Guest

I can't seem to find any airports that support getting a fuel truck.

Is there a way to find out? I'm finding many of them don't have one.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I think almost all Airpots have them. Check the Controls, there is something you have to push to request one.

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

You can summons the fuel truck by pressing shift/F. There will be a reply stating that either: "There are no fuel trucks available at this airport" or " The fuel truck is on the way." When I've tried it I can see the fuel truck coming but it will stop quite a way from my airplane and wont come any closer. I figure my computer just doesn't have the power to make it come any closer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Also make sure you have airport vehicles at 50% or better and animations turned on in settings.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
bart5986 Trainee

I got it to work by putting on the airport vehicles on medium.

Although now the actual fuel truck won't come all the way to my plane for some reason so I can't get fuel.

Anyone know why?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

bart5986 wrote:

I got it to work by putting on the airport vehicles on medium.

Although now the actual fuel truck won't come all the way to my plane for some reason so I can't get fuel.

Anyone know why?

Park in a legitimate space, call him and wait...patiently...they take a while.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
bart5986 Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Are you sure? Why would he just park near me and just sit there... lol.

Doesn't make much sense, It does say i'm in a legit parking space though as it says i'm first in line to get it

oh and btw, i'm Sam Fisher (The OP)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

bart5986 wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Are you sure? Why would he just park near me and just sit there... lol.

Doesn't make much sense, It does say i'm in a legit parking space though as it says i'm first in line to get it

oh and btw, i'm Sam Fisher (The OP)

They can't "see" the aircraft so if your flying a GA (like me) he doesn't come close.
Most of the major airports have them, the smaller don't...for now. Who knows what scenery someone will design.

Shut off the engines and open the doors.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
bart5986 Trainee

whats flying a GA? I use a 747.

I've shut off the engines, gone in a parking space, done ctrl F and it also says i'm 1st in line, but it doesn't even come close. And I get no fuel.

The only thing I've found is a little fuel station where I automatically get fuel if I go over it, but I doubt a lot of airports have it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

bart5986 wrote:

whats flying a GA? I use a 747.

I've shut off the engines, gone in a parking space, done ctrl F and it also says i'm 1st in line, but it doesn't even come close. And I get no fuel.

The only thing I've found is a little fuel station where I automatically get fuel if I go over it, but I doubt a lot of airports have it?

GA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_aviation

Take your choice of these three ways.
1: Taxi over to the fuel pumps. Get close.
2: Assign a key to the command "Add Fuel Quantity".
3: Select "Aircraft - Fuel and Payload" from the menu (press Alt).

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
bart5986 Trainee

alright thanks, i'll have to use the first two as the 3rd one wont' work in multiplayer 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...