What is G-MAX ?

Pro Member Trainee
VinnyTS3 Trainee

?????

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Gmax is a program used to create aircraft or other items in computer games.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gmax

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Good link CRJ

Was amused by the comment about age groups and that the license holder will no longer support G-MAX. I recently installed and patched the SDK for FSX in anticipation of further fixes installed by Sp1. I got interested in the Traffic tool kit because I seldom see any AIs in my game. But couldn't figure out how to get it working. Must be my age, (which is 60) Crying or Very sad . Anywho in fustration I uninstalled the SDK and will pay for Just or My Traffic when I'm assured they work with FSX Sp1.

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Also most interesting...couldn't find a reference to FSDS in that search engine! I guess the rest of us are modelling out of thin air.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Well GMAX is now Automax 3DS Max. I have downloaded the trail version. Lets just say that I really need to brush up on my AUTOCAD skills. And maybe learn some new stuff...... 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...