hey, listen up Edit Voice pack FSX

axe Guest

😕 I was at the edit voice pack sight and they said that microsoft hasnot come up with the proper updates yet for development tools for them to finish there edit voice pack for FSX, so it all depends on when the development tools are ready, and cannot give a time frame for a release. and is working on a scenery thingy in the mean time! just thought that you may be interested if you didn't already know and i've heard a lot about; when is the new edit voice pack gonna come out for FSX?! Crying or Very sad
<<AXE>>

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Follow this link. I have been watching for awhile. They have a Beta out....

http://www.fsonline.dk/en/index.php?title=EditVoicepack

axe Guest

Hey dude,
YES!!!!!! That link, go to home page and then to "edit voice pack forum",
then read "current (lack of) progress with FSX support",OK!!
I currently have FSX deluxe edition but, it will be sometime before I plan on installing it. THANKS FOR THE INFO<<AXE>> 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...