Download: My Splash Screen Pack #3

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I have decided to create a series of FS2004 Splash Screen packs for you guys to download now I have got my hands on a copy of Photoshop CS and a layered template (Found here: http://www.wspilots.com///?page=4&action=file&file_id=1121 )

Pack #3's theme is ""Long Lost Photos" and includes full sized bitmaps of all the thumbnails below, which are all various photographs I have taken of real life aircraft over the years, in no particular catorgry or anything.

The mystery screen here is out a window of an Easyjet flight, departing from an unknown European city- If you can correctly guess what it is, I will make you the splash screen of your choice.

I have put the 8 images into a zip file which you can download here:
http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/44150/CT_Splash_Pack3.zip

The filesize is 6.78mb and as always comes with detailed instructions on ways to use them.

Please post feedback if you like them, and keep your eyes open for the next instalment!

BTW- what moderator keeps editing my posts, I like to put the thumbnails two per row but return to find them one per line- GRR

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Nice Splash Screens!! 👏

Can you give us a hint of the mystery screen? Is it in Ireland? Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Great Job CT. I love them. 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Punk Punk Punk

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As far as I know CT, no one is moderating your posts. The screenshots are sometimes to long to fit next to each other (I guess).
Cant you "paste" two together for your posts.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

CT another nice site of splashscreens you have there. Downloaded all 3 parts late last night.

On a side not CT when I download these last night there where side by side. Now they are below each other. The only idea I have is that avatar is to wide but I could be wrong.

Liono...........Bored on a sunday evening 😀

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Can you give us a hint of the mystery screen? Is it in Ireland?

Nope, it is somewhere adjacent to the Mederterrainean Sea... 😎

Thanks for the tip btw Radarman, I will do what you suggested on my next Splash Pack post.

Cheers

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...