Does anyone know of a good JFK scenery. I would not mind buying one but if it is freeware that works too.
7 Answers
Is there anything other than the default scenery?
The one suggested is simply an upgraded default
Flytampa.org makes very good airport scenery but they dont have jfk. I would keep checking on them to see if they make any new ones and see if jfk pops up there.
I would not recommand simflyers, but its only my opinion 😉
this place has loads of scenery for fS2002 AND FS2004!?
MAYBE check out? if i can remember and write it right.
http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2002.php
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain
First Officer