Sikorsky S-39C New York American

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

I can't remember where I got this plane but I sure love it. I think maybe from FSDome.com...I'll try to find it again.

BTW, I hope this image show, it's the first time I've tried to upload an image. You should see a Sikorsky S-39C New York American amphibious aircraft.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

Oh well, just right click and select view image. Would someone please tell me how to do it right?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 I have edited your post to show the image 👍

If you are posting images,copy the bottom entry under your pic at Photobucket (Img) and paste in to your post here at Flyaway

Use the preview button to check all is well

Pro Member First Officer

She looks good don't she?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sikorsky S-39C New York American, for anyone who wants to download it.

17th down.

http://www.fscorner.com/database2004-1/29-02-2004.htm

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks RadarMan...did it really take that long to find it or did you just now go looking for it...lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😂 No, it's all over the net at the different download sites. No one expressed interest in having it but I figured I'll get it when I had the time, not when they ask.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...