Is there supposed to be speach in non-tut missions?

Civili Guest

I decided to try one of the "just for fun" missions, where im flying with a friend and my engine stops. I noticed that there was no speach, only written dialog. Is this how its supposed to be?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

You only get speech when youi are on multiplayer and have an internet connection. If for some reason you can get voice, make sure it is not a mic problem.

civili Guest

Hmm.Im not sure you understood what i ment. I was talking about that voice of a guy that explains what youre supposed to do, the "microsoft-tutorial guy" 😛 Is he only featured in the tutorial missions?

civili Guest

Oh, and by "friend" i ment the mission-friend. I could only see what was beying said by looking in the log.

Pro Member Trainee
Stevie (moore) Trainee

All my missions have sound, but I have FSX deluxe.

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Let me try and explain it for everyone. He is trying to make a mission and needs the mission player to hear speech (like when you do other missions, you hear the co-pilot, ATC or instructor speaking)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...