FSX and adding missions in Vista

Pro Member Trainee
n8dawg Trainee

Hi everyone. I am having issues with adding missions in Vista. If I download a mission, such as Argentine Ski Trip, I can't get it to come up in Vista if I put in wither the missions or main folder. Anyone else having this problem? I am much happier with FSX and Vista but it sucks to not be able to fly missions other than the standard FSX ones. Thanks and happy flying!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
x pilot Guest

sorry mate having no probs

Pro Member Trainee
n8dawg Trainee

I was able to add missions afterall but can't get Doherty's Difficult and Dangerous Approaches to show up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

n8dawg wrote:

I was able to add missions afterall but can't get Doherty's Difficult and Dangerous Approaches to show up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Are they FS9 or FSX?

I don't recall him making any for FSX yet, did he.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
n8dawg Trainee

You are probably correct Radarman. I thought that dda perhaps it was also compatible with fsx but probably not. Thanks!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...