callout altitude for fs2004 AND FSX

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

does anybody know how to get the callout altitudes to start i watched a you tube video and a 737-800 the callout started at 500 feet and down to 10 feet my 737 800 does not call out the altitudes at all ..any help is appreciated

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

veshagoo wrote:

does anybody know how to get the callout altitudes to start i watched a you tube and a 737-800 the a callout started at 500 dow to 10 feet my 737 800 does not call out the altitudes at all ..any help is appreciated

Didn't see anything for FSX but I've found the items below for FS9:
Boeing 737-400 panel with all the bells and whistles.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2648/fs2004-737-757-767-ultimate-boeing-panel-31/

Stand alone GPWS that can be installed in any aircraft with retractable gear.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2647/fs2004-gpws-gauge/
Warning-Looks hard to install.

Pro Member Trainee

thanks CRJCapt..apreciate your reply....but...ive read the manual read the readme and still have no luck on seeing the gauges, etc...i do have a pfd and the avionics switch does work..but everything else is black..i do shift and 5 and the overhead is all black...any ideas...apreciate any help again thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't have the panel but I'll download it an take a look. You did install this in FS9 right? I don't think it will work in FSX.

Pro Member Trainee

thanks for taking the time to reply..appreciate it.....i finally got it....i had to physically open the gauges file and highlight all the files in it...and then i had to drag them into the fs9 gauges folder.....it worked..do you know why i had to drag them when i had been copying and pasting all the time... i thought when you did copy and paste it would automatically install them.....thansk for any reply rgds ken

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

INSTALLATION:
- copy the panel folder to the aircraft folder where you want to install the panel into.
- copy the content of the gauge folder to the main gauges folder - including the subfolders.
NOT only their content!
- copy the content of the sounds folder to the main sounds folder - including the subfolders.
NOT only their content!
- copy the trafficinfo.dll from "modules" into the main modules folder.
- copy the TCAS2v7.ini and the TCAS2v7.dll into your main fs9 folder (NO SUBFOLDER!)
- copy the rwyinfo-folder into your main fs9-folder
(read the readme there for "how to use" that nice gauge)
That's it!
Once again: MAKE SURE that subfolders are copied too!

That's normal for installation of panels. The gauges will come in a folder but you can't just copy and paste the entire folder, you have to copy and paste the contents of the folder. Glad that you have it working, it looks like a very good panel with tons of features. 👍

Pro Member Trainee
benbastock Trainee

if you go online and get vatsim which is a online flying site and get that you download something called fsinn which has settings in which have read out call outs etc. it works even if your not flying online for vatsim

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...