Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

i just downloaded the fokker base pack
and its nice and stuff but i cant see some gauges they show up blank
y is that? thx

Try putting the contents of the gauge folder into the main gauge folder.
the read-me may say that.

Radar

ok i went to https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/ and it said --->
Why do some gauges show black during start-up?
Because the panel is switched off. You need to awake the panel. Read the instructions from the Sample Flight which comes with the download on how to 'switch on'.

but i cant open the sample flight or anyother flights it just closes fs wen i try
can anyone tell me the keys or what i have to do to turn on my panel for the fokker-70/100
thank you.

shiftyshifty# Guest

Idea maybe its shift and one of the numbers like 1, 2,3,4,5???

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

😂 - no offence ofcourse, but you gotta agree, sometime the answer is so simple, it's actually funny Wink

The switches to activate the panel are the battery switch and the panel switch. The "Panel" switch is located slightly below and left of the autopilot controls, if memory serves me right, above the EADI.
The battery switch I believe is either next to it, or on the overhead panel, halfway down, slightly to the left of the center.

Sorry for the vague pointers; it's been a long time since I flew this A/C.

[EDIT] Oh yes, I forgot, you could ofcourse also refer to the manual, which has a very clear and thorough panel-button explanation. You will definately find the position of the switches in there.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...