Fokker - 100/70

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Following dear CrashGordon's advice i download and install the Fokker 100/70 from our site.Its a self installation package,high detailed with great panel and sound(no virtual cockpit Crying or Very sad )

Here is the link(by mistake it is placed in props) ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/66/fs2004-propeller-aircraft/

I was surprised how pleasant this craft is(even for an amateur like me)and i was try a short flight with it.Easy to handle even if you land manual(as i use... Embarassed )

I suggest to everyone to give this a try.As, very right,Crash told me the F70 is a good start for someone(like me)who has small experience about jets.

I know that many of Heavy Ironer's laughing this moment but i dont care 😉 😂 😉 😂 😉 😂

Last edited by Greekman72 on Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I've been wanting to give it a try, maybe I will now, too bad I don't have enough cash to add it to my FS Passenger airline.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

I've been wanting to give it a try, maybe I will now, too bad I don't have enough cash to add it to my FS Passenger airline.

Well I had this problem in past so i had create a second company (on cheat mode)so i can try and fly anything i like. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

It is one of the best jets for beginner jet users of anyone looking for a smooth and fun flight. They are highly detailed, have a nice short haul range and like GM has said, are very easy to handle. One of the best freeware packages for FS9 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Following dear CrashGordon's advice i download and install the Fokker 100/70 from our site.Its a self installation package,high detailed with great panel and sound(no virtual cockpit Crying or Very sad )

I was surprised how pleasant this craft is(even for an amateur like me)and i was try a short flight with it.Easy to handle even if you land manual(as i use... Embarassed )

I suggest to everyone to give this a try.As, very right,Crash told me the F70 is a good start for someone(like me)who has small experience about jets.

I'm glad you like it. I think it is one of the best freeware planes I've seen.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Would agree with all the praise for ProjectFokker 100/70 - there are a few tips and fixes at their site - https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/

I have enquired about their repaint policy and am awaiting an answer - could maybe offer some personal repaints.

Pro Member Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Would agree with all the praise for ProjectFokker 100/70 - there are a few tips and fixes at their site - https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/

I have enquired about their repaint policy and am awaiting an answer - could maybe offer some personal repaints.

I'd love one that said Omega-Air on the fuselage and had the Greek letter Omega on the tail (like my sig). But if that is a lot of trouble, or if it violates their repaint policy, don't hesitate to say no.

Pro Member Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

davec wrote:

I'd love one that said Omega-Air on the fuselage and had the Greek letter Omega on the tail (like my sig). But if that is a lot of trouble, or if it violates their repaint policy, don't hesitate to say no.

Can't see any problem - if their repaint policy allows.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Many thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Many thanks.

Thats great Crash ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀

As a member of OMEGA thanks a lot Dave C Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Captain

All OK for repaint - have left you a PM
DaveC

Pro Member Chief Captain

Obviously, you have done a wonderful job. Many thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Davec, you did a wonderful job. 😀 I'm having fun!

Some screen shots:

Ready to take off at VIDP.

They didn't like us at OIII (but that didn't stop us).

Leaving OIII (in a hurry).

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

He did a beautiful paint job for Omega-Air, you must be very happy. Thanks for the nice screenshot!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As a member of ''Ω'' i have to thanks a lot dear Dave C for another one great repaint.

Thank you Dave C Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Great job Davec 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...