Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Fokker - 100/70

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Following dear CrashGordon's advice i download and install the Fokker 100/70 from our site.Its a self installation package,high detailed with great panel and sound(no virtual cockpit Crying or Very sad )

Here is the link(by mistake it is placed in props) ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/66/fs2004-propeller-aircraft/

I was surprised how pleasant this craft is(even for an amateur like me)and i was try a short flight with it.Easy to handle even if you land manual(as i use... Embarassed )

I suggest to everyone to give this a try.As, very right,Crash told me the F70 is a good start for someone(like me)who has small experience about jets.

I know that many of Heavy Ironer's laughing this moment but i dont care 😉 😂 😉 😂 😉 😂

Last edited by Greekman72 on Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I've been wanting to give it a try, maybe I will now, too bad I don't have enough cash to add it to my FS Passenger airline.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

I've been wanting to give it a try, maybe I will now, too bad I don't have enough cash to add it to my FS Passenger airline.

Well I had this problem in past so i had create a second company (on cheat mode)so i can try and fly anything i like. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

It is one of the best jets for beginner jet users of anyone looking for a smooth and fun flight. They are highly detailed, have a nice short haul range and like GM has said, are very easy to handle. One of the best freeware packages for FS9 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Following dear CrashGordon's advice i download and install the Fokker 100/70 from our site.Its a self installation package,high detailed with great panel and sound(no virtual cockpit Crying or Very sad )

I was surprised how pleasant this craft is(even for an amateur like me)and i was try a short flight with it.Easy to handle even if you land manual(as i use... Embarassed )

I suggest to everyone to give this a try.As, very right,Crash told me the F70 is a good start for someone(like me)who has small experience about jets.

I'm glad you like it. I think it is one of the best freeware planes I've seen.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Would agree with all the praise for ProjectFokker 100/70 - there are a few tips and fixes at their site - https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/

I have enquired about their repaint policy and am awaiting an answer - could maybe offer some personal repaints.

Pro Member Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Would agree with all the praise for ProjectFokker 100/70 - there are a few tips and fixes at their site - https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/

I have enquired about their repaint policy and am awaiting an answer - could maybe offer some personal repaints.

I'd love one that said Omega-Air on the fuselage and had the Greek letter Omega on the tail (like my sig). But if that is a lot of trouble, or if it violates their repaint policy, don't hesitate to say no.

Pro Member Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

davec wrote:

I'd love one that said Omega-Air on the fuselage and had the Greek letter Omega on the tail (like my sig). But if that is a lot of trouble, or if it violates their repaint policy, don't hesitate to say no.

Can't see any problem - if their repaint policy allows.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Many thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Many thanks.

Thats great Crash ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀

As a member of OMEGA thanks a lot Dave C Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Captain

All OK for repaint - have left you a PM
DaveC

Pro Member Chief Captain

Obviously, you have done a wonderful job. Many thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Davec, you did a wonderful job. 😀 I'm having fun!

Some screen shots:

Ready to take off at VIDP.

They didn't like us at OIII (but that didn't stop us).

Leaving OIII (in a hurry).

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

He did a beautiful paint job for Omega-Air, you must be very happy. Thanks for the nice screenshot!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As a member of ''Ω'' i have to thanks a lot dear Dave C for another one great repaint.

Thank you Dave C Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Great job Davec 👍