FS2002 Standard or Professional edition?

Guest Guest

Hi! I'm wondering If I should get FS2002 Standard edition or Professional edition? Is Professional harder? I just need to know the difference between the two and which to get.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
inmyopinion Guest

ya can get fs2002 regular now for like 10bucks, i didn't know fs2002 pro was even available.
But as harder? naw they were the same
but, pro did have a lot of things more than just 4 or 5 planes.
the whole GPS system was slightly different.
in pRO ya got G-max and sdk stuff that was already set up in it and a few other goodies, if its a few bucks more than reg. then i would reccomend it(PRO)
if its like 80 bucks forget it and get FS 2004.
I really and still use fs2002 regular, (my pro is still in the box).
i just scabed the other planes off the disk.and put in my fs2002 regular and reconfig the gps and radio windows.
either is fun and practically about the same when it comes down ta flying, in my opinion(flown my cuzins all the time)

inmyopinion wrote:

ya can get fs2002 regular now for like 10bucks, i didn't know fs2002 pro was even available.
But as harder? naw they were the same
but, pro did have a lot of things more than just 4 or 5 planes.
the whole GPS system was slightly different.
in pRO ya got G-max and sdk stuff that was already set up in it and a few other goodies, if its a few bucks more than reg. then i would reccomend it(PRO)
if its like 80 bucks forget it and get FS 2004.
I really and still use fs2002 regular, (my pro is still in the box).
i just scabed the other planes off the disk.and put in my fs2002 regular and reconfig the gps and radio windows.
either is fun and practically about the same when it comes down ta flying, in my opinion(flown my cuzins all the time)

Okay thank you. Can you tell me which is better of these? FS2002, or FS2004

rickeyrodent Guest

FS2004 is much better than fs2002 standard or pro, there was only one release, much like fs2002pro, has all the goodies like Gmax and sdks and stuff.
If ya wanna see the aircraft in it check out forum-fs2004 general
"need some help(new in flightsim)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

get pro it is better in several aspects

JarJarBinks wrote:

get pro it is better in several aspects

Okay thank you all.

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

If you can, get FS2004, or, if you have an awesome video card, FSX.

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Why you bump a 1 year old topic?
Don't think the topic maker will ever look at it again

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...