I downloaded an Opensky 738, updated from a FS2004 to work in FSX. My problem is there is no Virtual Cockpit. How can I alias one from the FSX 738? Or what files do I need from the FSX 738 folder to place a VC in the OS 738? Thanks in advance.
2 Answers
Hi, I asked this exact same question a year ago. And the response was:
The virtual cabin is a part of the aircraft model which means you sadly can't alias it to another plane 😞 Bummer isn't it?
OK - but if I have an Opensky model with a VC, can I then use another Opensky paint job? And if so, how do I move the Textures in the file? I know how to do the textures that came with FSX, but Opensky seems to be a bit odd.
Thanks for the reply BTW!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer