My newest aircraft....

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Yeah Boy!!!!!!!

The V-22 Osprey:

This bird if very difficult to transition from forward flight to near VTOL, landings, especially when you don't know how to properly set the flaps so that you don't plant the nose into the ground...... so have some altitude when transitioning flight profile. Once you get used to transition flying, you can try some low altitude forward flight to VTOL flying.

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Excellent!! Where did you get that from?

That is a sweet aircraft and please let us know where you did get it from so was this freeware or payware?

Pro Member Captain

Its Freeware!!!!! 😀

http://www.simnetwork.net/

Do a serch for V-22 Osprey. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

But membership is $18/year

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

It looks like a good model.
V-22 Osprey:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V22_Osprey

Pro Member Captain

jellrod wrote:

Only if you want the high end files. This particular file is still free. 😎

GundamWZero wrote:

jellrod wrote:

Only if you want the high end files. This particular file is still free. 😎

What do you mean by high end files could you please explain that?

Pro Member Captain

Certian fully functional aircrafts on that site are strictly for paying members. However you can still find the same detailed aircraft in there also.... I guess that some people like to share their work than to charge for a file and get no hits.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i went there and every link i click on sends me to the log in page, or to the one that wants my $$. how do you find the free stuff?

Pro Member Captain

I guess I got to do all the work too...... 😎

http://www.simnetwork.com/SIMNETWORK/search.php

This is on the free access side of Simnetwork. All you have to do is look for it. Type V-22 Osprey in the Search box and then click on the DOWNLOAD button just underneth. It will show ALL the Ospreys Simnetwork has.

GUEST Guest

always i see people very confused .....AT simnetwork is all free....you pay 18 usd only if you donate for 1class(simnetwork.net)...files are freely available on simnetwork.com ....simnet.net is the 1class membership access with the same files of simnetwork.com but wuthout advertising and fast access...as in all other flightsim website...simviation, flightsim.com etc---the only website do not permit access without paying to the dowloadS is THIS...(ITS NOT A POLEMIC EVERYONE IS FREE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT)

guest Guest

Certian fully functional aircrafts on that site are strictly for paying members. However you can still find the same detailed aircraft in there also.... gundam what did you drink?? where did you find this?please don't say stupid staff on simnetwork

at simnetwork.com is all free...there arent restrictions...you pay if you want pay for no advertising and faster download that's all...as in all other biggest websites, the only one not having 1 class membership is avsim.

otherS have it
SIMVIATION
FLIGHTSIM.COM
SURCLARO.COM
SIMNETWORK.COM
FSPLANET.COM

etc
onlyone with only paying access are planetsimulation.com
and here

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...