how to talk in flight sim x online?

salal Guest

i play flight sim x online, but i dont know how to talk to the tower , or other people? i have the headphone but dont know wat to do. can anybody help? ❓

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
benbastock Trainee

wot online flying site do you fly on

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Hold CAPS LOCK to talk then release it. All the keys are in the Key section of the Kneeboard or in the commands thread:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

How can you change your frequency. because when i talk no-one responds but i do press CAPS Lock.

Pro Member Trainee
Sven2157 Trainee

Tune your com radio to the correct frequecy. If you are unsure of how to do that, then you should probably spend a little more time practicing by yourself.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...