Sheep and blackbirds

Robin Hutter Guest

Hi folks,

I've seen that there is a reward badge for flying over 4 flocks of sheep in the midwest mission. I found three (one straight ahead from the runway, the second as you turn around near the road, the third near one of the barns a little further away from the road), but I can't find the fourth. Although - there are a few sheep on the farm where you take off, but flying over them doesn't trigger anything. Can someone give me a hint to where the fourth flock of sheep is located?

And I tried to spot some SR-71s at Erwards AFB to earn the "Blackbird Spotter" badge, but I can't even find one there. The only vehicle parked there is a space shuttle. Comments anyone?

Tia,
Robin <><

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Bugs Bunny Guest

www.fsxrewards.com

you'll find all the details there 🙂

amazinglewy Guest

😳 wow, FSX just keeps getting amazing.
better and better, (read easter eggs, flight simulator X)
hidden runways and spaceships, just like real life!
anybody win there drug smugglin award yet?
were you hafta fly at wave top hieght, across the gulf to florida, while you dodge the police patrol craft, and the most hard part is to find the hidden runway to land on at night. you hafta look for some dude waving a flashlight were you can land?????????? sheep now???? wow!!!! 😳

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

amazinglewy wrote:

😳 wow, FSX just keeps getting amazing.
better and better, (read easter eggs, flight simulator X)
hidden runways and spaceships, just like real life!
anybody win there drug smugglin award yet?
were you hafta fly at wave top hieght, across the gulf to florida, while you dodge the police patrol craft, and the most hard part is to find the hidden runway to land on at night. you hafta look for some dude waving a flashlight were you can land?????????? sheep now???? wow!!!! 😳

where did you get the smuggling mission? i got one that goes through the mountains of canada into the states, but never saw one that goes over the water.

Robin Hutter Guest

Thanks for the hint! FSXRewards.com was of real help.

Robin <><

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...