Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Aircraft Carrier take-off and landing while not in mission

guest Guest

How can I take off from, or land on an aircraft carrier during a non mission- how do I select the carrier as the starting location when using the filter?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you install a carrier and you know what the latitude and longitude is you can place your aircraft on it to take off.
If you want to land on one either download one or use an existing one.

Or buy this and get it all.

http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s638.htm

Radar

Guest

where can I get this one ?

Guest

Anonymous wrote:

where can I get this one ?

LOL how r u gonna take off? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Guest

RadarMan wrote:

If you install a carrier and you know what the latitude and longitude is you can place your aircraft on it to take off.
If you want to land on one either download one or use an existing one.

Or buy this and get it all.

http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s638.htm

Radar

you can also download a free catcher and launcher for your existing FSX carrier.

Guest

There is a carrier in San Francisco. I think the indent is 22CA.

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

There is an carrier west of the Golden Gate Bridge. There is no airport code, but it is sort of easy to find.

My F/A-18 Hornet on the aircraft carrier that I described.
Oops, wrong picture, sorry.
Corrected: My Boeing 737-800 on the aircraft carrier that I just described. (No I did not use slew I acctually landed my 737-800 on the carrier.)

Guest

Can you shoot the weapons on the fighters

Guest

Anonymous wrote:

Can you shoot the weapons on the fighters

not on FSX
there are keys, but the keys won't do anything

Jason X Guest

Yea its not a combat flight simulator.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

where can I get this one ?

LOL how r u gonna take off? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Slew Laughing

Pro Member Trainee
malibu Trainee

How do u get the afterburners to work Question

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

malibu wrote:

How do u get the afterburners to work Question

It should tell you that in the read-me that came with the download.
Usually the "I" or the "/" key.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
shylock (scottyboy39) First Officer

Doyley wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

where can I get this one ?

LOL how r u gonna take off? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Slew Laughing

It looks like the doolittle take of from the wasp haha

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Can you shoot the weapons on the fighters

Censored This is the 4th or 5th time I've had to edit your posts.
Act like an adult not a 6 year old.

Radar

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions