I've just downloaded a few of the new 737s' by Vistaliners, but the speed drops off when climbing, sometimes i'm struggling at 800fpm climb rate with speed still dropping below 230kts at about 20,000 and above, when i eventually make cruise alt the speed rarely gets above 420 kts. I do not have this problem with any other installed aircraft. Any ideas gents?
6 Answers
Hmmm, was it something i said? 😳
Stumbled across this post by accident, you are not the only one with this issue.
Thanks ctrolly, i thought this one was long gone!
No way, love flying this model!

There are heaps of new real good NZ and Australian repaints for the aircraft here: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Dan+Mitchell+737&CatID=root&Go=Search
Now that's a sweet looking plane there.
Love the AVSIM 737 plane i just downloaded it and gonna fly it later
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain